CyberPi Innovation Add-on Pack, specially designed for AIoT and Python education and robot competitions, comes with CyberPi and various sensors and hardware components. The pack includes mBuild modules and electronic components, meeting the additional needs of students or teachers for sensors while they're learning computer science and technology.
• Motor Pack: It can be used to create simple carts and wheeled structures, such as automatic curtain machines, to bring basic mobility to projects.
• Servo Pack: It's used to bring precise control to projects, such as controlling car steering, flexing of a robot, close/open mechanisms (smart trash cans, smart door locks, etc.)
• LED Strip Pack: Add dazzling light effects to projects, like a twinkling Christmas tree.
• Ultrasonic Sensor: Enable control over hardware projects without touching them. A necessary component in projects like smart trash cans and automatic barrier gates, and also a powerful extension for DIY cars.
• Multi Touch: The module with conductive wires allows you to trigger it anywhere. Its unique design makes it a good choice for musical instrument projects.
• Slider: It can be used to input values and programmed to control the rotational speed of motors, angle of servos and brightness of LED strips. The module can be combined with structural parts to build force gauges and more.
Set includes: 3 x mBuild Cable (200mm), 2 x mBuild Cable (100mm), 1 x Dual Axis TT Geared Motor, 1 x RGB LED Strip (0.5m), 1 x mBuild_Multi Touch, 1 x mBuild Ultrasonic Sensor, 1 x mBuild_Slider, 1 x 9g Servo MS-1.5A Pack